Friday, January 20, 2012

I am back

How are you??:) This is my first post after such a long long while.. I am back to motivate you as I now am a little over weight again.. I don't like yoyo dieting and I don't like crash diets. I realized that if you want to lose weight, it has to be a lifestyle. You can eat what ever you want but it should be in moderate.. I also did a lot of research on dieting. You can't really loose weight by starving yourself as it the pounds will go back with a vengeance!! You know why? Because of the thing called metabolism. So if you starve your self, your body will reserve every energy and fat it could save.... Ask me questions about it! Difficult to explain!! So anyway, I suggest that eating less + exercising really work!! Take it from an over weight kiddo like me!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment