Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 4

After months of haitus I am back!!:) I've been on the go for the last few months.. It was fun!! Went to Thailand, Cambodia, Australia, Fiji, Singapore... What else? Hmm.. La la la.. I DIDN'T GAIN ANY!! Well, I was expecting to gain something because my diet also did rest for a while. It's a good thing a fellow blogger commented on my page that I remembered to post again.

Well honestly, I am now a vegetarian and that made me not push tru with cohens (main reason) and 2nd is a personal reason.

I try to do cohens as much as possible, I do cohen meal once a day, I still weigh, I still time my meal to 5 hours. BUT I added some food not ok with my program.

I know I have been promising that I will post pictures, so I'll do it. NOW!! Hehe.:)

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment