Wednesday, November 24, 2010

November 24

I am depressed. I am now a hundred and forty four pounds, (this morning), and I still need to lose 20 to be able to be a hundred and twenty-four... Dang it is so hard! I almost feel like giving up.:( Since I went abroad for a couple of days, now I am really having trouble pushing through the diet. Can someone please help me??

I had veggies and egg this morning but I might cheat again tonight, will have a day/ night with my girlfriends and that will include eating out. I promise to eat the closest to my diet available.:(

I don't know what to do, I don't eat rice and carbs. I am following as much as possible. I don't know why my weight loss is a slow process. I know that I lost 23 lbs. and that I deed great but I just don't understand that it is slowing down. I don't remember eating extremely.:(

Is it because of my water intake? Or was it because I don't swim anymore?:( Maybe I should hire my coach again...:(

This is so hard, for those of you who are thin, please please please watch out for what you're eating, you might not be aware that you are eating junks and you might slowly gain extra pound without noticing it. It is so hard to lose weight, you are so lucky to be thin, so don't blow it! Be conscious now.

1 comment:

  1. Don't get discouraged! Everyone plateaus, it's an inevitable part of weight loss. But please remember that losing 1-2 pounds a week is healthy, anything else and you're likely to gain it all back....trust me, it's happened to me in the past. My advice is to just add variety! Switch up the workouts, do swimming again(!), eat some carbs and rice (in moderation of course, and make sure they're whole wheat or brown rice). Don't deprive yourself...you're more likely to binge or "cheat" later. But you know all this..i'm just reiterating what you already know.
    Most importantly, concentrate on the big picture when you get discouraged, not the day to day. You lost 23 pounds and that's a HUGE deal! Celebrate it! Retail therapy always helps for me. ;)
    and if you ever feel depressed about dieting again hit me up on my blog! Us health bloggers are a family, think of it as one big support system. :)

    ReplyDelete