Monday, August 23, 2010

First entry

Hello there! I am new here and I don't know how to begin. Well, obviously I have a weight problem, from 110lbs. I gained 57lbs (and counting), yes, I am now 167 lbs. The weight accumulated over the years without me being aware. Over the last 6 months, I've tried several ways to lose weight (Fasting, South Beach Diet, Diet Pills, 7 days slimming coffee, and more!).

2 weeks ago, my partner introduced me to this new diet fad, the COHENS PROGRAM. I am really willing to go through anything just to lose weight but not until I found out the cost we have to pay for the program. IT IS EXPENSIVE!

They at Cohen's of course claims that their program is different and is not just "THE DIET FAD" we know. So apparently, they will design a diet that it suited to your body. I've undergone blood test 2 weeks ago and was about to go to the Cohen's clinic to pick up the results and the eating program designed for me until I received a message thru text from Cohen's that the plan is not yet ready, and that we need to reschedule.

I am so looking forward to my visit at the Cohen's to know what my diet is. What's causing my weight gain and blah blah blah..

And just so you know, I am writing this journal so that I will keep true to my diet, with you (I don't know if who's going to read this, or if anyone will read this, but at least, I will try to think that there is someone out there who will read this) so, with you reading this, I will feel guilty to cheat and I won't cheat because if I cheat I promise to write it down here.:)

And by the way, I am a self confessed alcoholic. A good one! (That is how a friend describes the way we drink) *wink* Will miss drinking!!:(

So there, I will keep you posted! Will eat lunch now!!:D

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment